Business hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
Download Quick Service Order Form (pdf)
Order Inquiries: email@example.com
- When you visit Your Account, you will have the opportunity to view and change many of the features of your personalized account with eerdmans.com.
- Your privacy will be protected.
- Browse our subject category lists or search for a specific book by title or author.
- Once you've found a book you want to buy, click the "Add to Cart" button to add the book to your shopping cart.
- If you want to shop for more books, click "Continue Shopping" to return to the home page. Your shopping cart will hold the books until you are ready to check out. However, on a periodic basis unused or abandoned shopping carts will be deleted from eerdmans.com.
- When you are done shopping, click "Checkout" to begin the checkout process.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. If you pay with a credit card, we offer free ground shipping (U.S. only).
- If you are a professor, ministry professional, bookstore, or library, you can add the charges to your Eerdmans account by selecting the account payment option (you will be asked to enter your account number later). If you do not know your account number, we can look it up for you. If you do not have an existing Eerdmans account, you can establish one at the time of your first order. Bookstores and churches must first complete a credit application before the order will be processed.
- If a book is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will back-order and ship it as soon as it becomes available. Back-orders are billed at the rate in effect at the time of shipping.
Frequently Asked Ordering Questions
- Some books featured on eerdmans.com may not be available from Eerdmans in all parts of the world. If you order a book for which we do not hold rights in your country, you will be notified in your e-mail invoice (the second and final e-mail you receive after placing an order on eerdmans.com).